The Government of Ontario promotes an Open by Default approach to the proactive release of Data.
The Open Data initiative supports government efficiency, effectiveness and innovation. Faster and easier access to Government Data through a one-window data portal facilitates evidence-based policy, informs service delivery and promotes greater transparency and accountability.
Ontario’s Open Data Directive maximizes access to government data by requiring all data to be made public, unless it is exempt for legal, privacy, security, confidentiality or commercially-sensitive reasons. It sets out key principles and requirements for publishing open data, and applies to data created and managed by Ontario ministries and provincial agencies.
- Website Analytics
- Passenger Survey Results
- Passenger Numbers
- Fleet Information - Motor Coach
- Fleet Information - Rail
- Fleet Information - Maintenance of Way
- Human Resources Information System
- Financial Information Systems
- Monthly Travel Expenses
- Ontario Northland Railroad Geographical Information
- Rail Freight Statistics
- Remanufacturing and Repair Centre
- Railcar Repair and Inspection
- Financial Statements - Consolidated Statement of Financial Position
- Financial Statements - Consolidated Statement of Changes in Net Assets
- Financial Statements - Consolidated Statement of Operations
- Financial Statements - Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows
- Contracts Database
- Land Ownership Inventory