Sale of Surplus Assets
ONTARIO NORTHLAND TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION
OFFER TO BID
Ontario Northland has for sale 26,000 lbs of scrap copper and brass, which is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. The car contains locomotive radiators, coated copper wire, copper pipe and yellow brass.
If you are interested to bid on the purchase of the scrap brass and copper, please deliver, fax, or email your bid in writing before on or before Tuesday April 29th, 2014 to:
Fax (705) 475-5025
Mail to 555 Oak Street East, North Bay, ON P1B 8L3
If you wish to view the scrap brass and copper (stated above), please contact Greg Holmes at (705) 472-4500 extension 221.
Please reference our file number (shown above) on your bid.
Sale will be F.O.B. ONR Rail yard, North Bay, Ontario.
The highest or any bid will not necessarily be accepted by ONTC.
Terms and conditions of sale:
- All bids must be in Canadian dollars, HST (13%) will be extra.
- The used scrap copper and brass is being sold “as is, where is”.
- The scrap copper and brass is to be removed from the ONR Rail yard, North Bay within 5 days of the issuance of the “notice of acceptance” letter from
- Certified cheque for the full amount plus any applicable taxes will be paid prior to the release of the items unless sufficient credit has been established with the Treasurer of Ontario Northland.
- The act of submitting a bid to purchase the items signifies the acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale by the purchaser.
Inquiries may be forwarded to:
Natalie Park, CPA, CA
Tel: 1.705.472.4500 or 1.800.363.7512 ext. 407