Sale of Surplus Assets
ONTARIO NORTHLAND TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION
OFFER TO BID
Ontario Northland has three (3) used motor coaches for sale.
2000 MCI model 102DL3 (Ont # designation – 5001), vin# 1M8PDMTA2YP052572, engine S60TA, B500 TRANS, with approximately 2,111,441 kms, engine was rebuilt in 2005 and has approximately 900,000 kms. 55 passenger coach. Some parts have been removed and it is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. Must be towed.
2001 MCI model 102DL3 (Ont # designation – 5011), vin# 1M8PDM1A71P053421, engine S60TA, B500 TRANS (transmission removed), with approximately 2,464,550 kms, engine was rebuilt in 2006 and has approximately 1,200,000 kms. 55 passenger coach. Some parts have been removed and it is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. Must be towed.
2001 MCI model 102DL3 (Ont # designation – 5012), vin# 1M8PDM1AO1PO53423, engine S60TA, B500 TRANS, with approximately 2,129,340 kms, engine was rebuilt in 2008 and has approximately 850,000 kms. 55 passenger coach. Some parts have been removed and it is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. Must be towed.
If you are interested to bid on the purchase of any or all motor coaches, (stated above), please deliver, fax, email or mail your bid in writing on or before Wednesday, December 4, 2013 to:
Fax (705) 475-5025
Mail to 555 Oak Street East, North Bay, ON P1B 8L3
Please reference our file number (shown above) on your bid.
Should you wish to view the motor coaches, please contact Scott Kile at 705-472-4500 extension 209 or 705-845-8414 or Mike Potvin at 705-472-4500 extension 260.
The highest or any bid will not necessarily be accepted by ONTC.
Terms and conditions of sale:
- All bids must be in Canadian dollars, HST (13%) will be extra.
- The used motor coaches will be sold “as is, where is”. The purchaser will confirm the condition and description of the motor coach prior to the pick-up of the motor coach.
- The item is to be removed from the Ontario Northland Motor Coach facility within 14 days of the issuance of the “notice of acceptance” letter from ONTC.
- Certified cheque for the full amount plus any applicable taxes will be paid prior to the release of the items unless sufficient credit has been established with the Treasurer of Ontario Northland.
- The act of submitting a bid to purchase the item above signifies the acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale by the purchaser.
Inquiries may be forwarded to:
Natalie Park, CPA, CA
Tel: 1.705.472.4500 or 1.800.363.7512 ext. 407