Sale of Surplus Assets
ONTARIO NORTHLAND TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION
OFFER TO BID
Ontario Northland has for sale approximately 320 scrap wheel blanks at 750 lbs each, with a total estimated weight of 120 Net Tons.
If you are interested to bid on the purchase of the scrap wheel blanks, please deliver, fax, or email your bid in writing before on or before Wednesday June 12th, 2013 to:
Fax (705) 475-5025
Mail to 555 Oak Street East, North Bay, ON P1B 8L3
If you wish to view the wheel blanks (stated above), please contact Troy Hurrell at 705-472-4500 ext. 369.
Please reference our file number (shown above) on your bid.
Sale will be F.O.B. ONR Rail yard, North Bay, Ontario.
The highest or any bid will not necessarily be accepted by ONTC.
Terms and conditions of sale:
- All bids must be in Canadian dollars, HST (13%) will be extra.
- The used wheel blanks are being sold “as is, where is”.
- The wheel blanks are to be removed from the ONR Rail yard, North Bay within 5 business days being notified as the successful bidder by ONTC.
- The purchaser will provide ONTC with a copy of the weight scale ticket(s).
- Certified cheque for the full amount plus any applicable taxes is to be paid prior to the release of the scrap wheel blanks unless sufficient credit has been established with the Treasurer of Ontario Northland.
- The act of submitting a bid to purchase the wheel blanks signifies the acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale by the purchaser.
Inquiries may be forwarded to:
Natalie Park, CPA, CA
Tel: 1.705.472.4500 or 1.800.363.7512 ext. 407