Sale of Surplus Assets
ONTARIO NORTHLAND TRANSPORTATION COMMISSION
OFFER TO BID
File S2015-04 (RE-TENDER of S2015-03)
Ontera has for sale 3 Generator Shelters and 3 Equipment Shelters located in Moosonee, which are being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS”. Below are details on the shelters:
For the Generator Shelters, the buildings are 12 feet by 20 feet and are mounted on steel skids.
- Each generator room has three control panels and two or three Deutz 10 Kw diesel generators installed
For the Equipment Shelters, the buildings are 12 feet by 28 feet, and are mounted on steel skids
- Each equipment/living shelter contains a 12 foot by 12 foot living quarters that contains a dinette, kitchen-mate stove/refrigerator and room for sleeping
- Each equipment/living shelter contains a 12 foot by 16 foot open room used to house equipment.
- Each equipment/living shelter contains a composting toilet.
These shelters were constructed in approximately 1976 or 1977 and were in service until February 2014.
If you are interested to bid on the purchase of this item(s) (stated above), please deliver, fax, email or mail your bid in writing on or before Wednesday, July 16th, 2014 to:
Please reference our file number (shown above) on your bid.
Should you have any questions about these buildings, please contact Al Birch at 705-472-4500 ext 377 or 705-471-6741.
The highest or any bid will not necessarily be accepted by ONTC.
Terms and conditions of sale:
- All bids must be in Canadian dollars, HST (13%) will be extra.
- The above item(s) are being sold “as is, where is”.
- The items are to be removed from its location within 10 business days of being notified as the successful bidder from
- Certified cheque for the full amount plus any applicable taxes will be paid prior to the release of the items unless sufficient credit has been established with the Treasurer of Ontario Northland.
- The act of submitting a bid to purchase the item above signifies the acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale by the purchaser.
Inquiries may be forwarded to:
Natalie Park, CPA, CA
Tel: 1.705.472.4500 or 1.800.363.7512 ext. 407