Job Opportunity 500-020-14
TITLE: Spare Motor Coach Operator
REPORTS TO: Supervisor – Motor Coach Operators
Ontario Northland Motor Coach Services is currently seeking individuals to drive highway motor coaches. Our Motor Coach Operators possess BZ license along with excellent customer service skills, project a positive and helpful image at all times and must be considerate and accommodating towards the public. The ideal candidates will be safety conscious individuals who are willing to work various shifts.
- Must hold a valid B class driver’s license with a Z endorsement
- Must demonstrate superior customer service skills
- Must have the flexibility necessary to adapt to a changing work schedule
- Must be able to relocate
- Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are fluent in both official languages (English and French)
- Must provide a current driver’s abstract
- Must be committed to Company Health and Safety
CLOSING: August 05, 2014 no later than 2 p.m. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Qualified individuals may apply in writing with a current resume to:
Attention: Human Resources Generalist
555 Oak Street East, North Bay, ON P1B 8L3
Reference: Spare Motor Coach Operator - Timmins 500-020-014
Posting Date: July 17, 2013
Ontario Northland is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources.
Pour des renseignements en français composez le 1.800.363.7512 poste 276.