POSITION: Coach Cleaner Summer Student (6)
DEPARTMENT: Rail Mechanical
The Coach Cleaner Summer Student will report to the Equipment Supervisor. This position will be required to wash and clean railway equipment, wash and clean parts, shop facilities, cleaning coach exteriors and company vehicles.
- Must be registered for school in the Fall of 2022 and provide proof of attendance for the 2022-2023 school year
- Must be committed to Company Health and Safety
- Good work ethic, energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Previous cleaning/labour experience an asset
- Ability to work shift work and weekends
NOTE: All Ontario Northland employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment in accordance with Ontario Northland’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
CLOSING DATE: March 27, 2022 no later than 11:59 p.m. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Qualified individuals are invited to apply in writing with a current covering letter and resume (provided in one document), stating reference name and number to:
Ontario Northland is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources.
Pour des renseignements en français composez le 1.800.363.7512 poste 494