POSITION: Corporate Service Centre Representative
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing and Communications
DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Communications
LOCATION: North Bay
WHO WE ARE:
Ontario Northland Transportation Commission (ONTC) is an Agency of the Province of Ontario that provides efficient and vital transportation services. We employ 750 skilled professionals and are proud of our heritage and connection to the communities we serve. We are focused on moving forward with the goal of being a valued leader in transportation for the next 100 years. We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits and pension.
The Corporate Service Centre Representative is responsible for establishing quality customer interactions and addressing corporate services inquiries in a manner that aligns with Ontario Northland’s customer-centric values.
MAJOR DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as Ontario Northland’s front-of-house representative at the corporate head office creating positive customer experiences during every interaction
- Provides troubleshooting and escalation as necessary to ensure smooth interactions and quality service
- Completes service requests (basic corporate service division requests like issuing employee IDs, security fobs, benefits assistance, etc.). Determines when requests need to be escalated elsewhere and offers advice/guidance on how to access corporate services
- Ensures that safety protocols are communicated and followed by all people entering into the building
- Monitors and improves the lobby and suggests processes to ensure the area is professional, clean and effective
- Provides sales support for promotional merchandise
- Supports the implementation of the French Language Service Directive
- Coordinates hours and staffing of the corporate service centre
- Tracks service requests and initiates service improvements
- Coordinates the booking of equipment and pooled vehicles. Tracks and ensures equipment is returned in good condition and operational
- Other duties as assigned
- Office Administration, Public Relations or Business Diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in both official languages (English and French)
- Superior customer service skills
- Commitment to developing and maintaining knowledge of all Ontario Northland’s products and services, in particular corporate services updates that impact employees
- Knowledge of Ontario Northland procedures and organization structure, privacy and security protocols and COVID-19 preventative measures
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be committed to company health and safety
- This position requires an individual who is flexible, adaptable to change and thrives within a dynamic environment
CLOSING DATE: September 19, 2021 no later than 11:59 p.m. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Qualified individuals are invited to apply in writing with a current covering letter and resume (provided in one document), stating reference name and number to:
Ontario Northland is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources.
Pour des renseignements en français composez le 1.800.363.7512 poste 318.