POSITION: Spare Customer Service Sales Agent
REPORTS TO: Customer Experience Manager
DEPARTMENT: Passenger Services
The Spare Customer Service Sales Agent (CSSA) will provide superior customer service both in person and over the phone regarding Ontario Northland bus and train service.
MAJOR DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sells ONTC bus/train and interline tickets
- Relieves Ticket Agents over six ONTC stations between North Bay and Moosonee
- Provides fare and schedule information for all services to the general public
- Processes and handles incoming and outgoing Bus Parcel Express and baggage (weighing up to 75 pounds)
- Performs daily audit functions in order to reconcile paperwork and daily sales
- Responds to incoming customer enquiries via email, phone or other correspondence
- Responds to customer concerns and complaints
- Employees will be provided with on-the-road compensation in accordance with the collective agreement
- Grade 12 diploma or General Educational Development (GED)
- Valid driver's license and have access to a reliable vehicle
- Excellent customer service skills and have experience in providing customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills and experience using Windows based applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project a positive and helpful image at all times
- Previous experience dealing with cash and reconciliation for multiple transactions
- Must have the flexibility necessary to adapt to changing schedules and locations (position requires frequent overnight travel)
- Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are fluent in both official languages (English and French)
- Committed to Company Health and Safety
NOTE: All Ontario Northland employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment in accordance with Ontario Northland’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
CLOSING DATE: December 5, 2021 no later than 11:59 p.m. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Qualified individuals are invited to apply in writing with a current covering letter and resume (provided in one document), stating reference name and number to:
Ontario Northland is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources.
Pour des renseignements en français composez le 1.800.363.7512 poste 494.