Face coverings are mandatory on Ontario Northland service. Public health officials stress that even once you are vaccinated, it is important to follow health and safety measures that help us and others safe such as properly wearing face coverings, keeping a safe distance and washing hands. This includes while travelling on our transportation services.
Passengers can expect increased safety and hygiene practices while travelling on our service.
- All passengers are required to wear a face covering at all times.
- Our buses and trains have enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols, including intense cleaning and disinfecting after use.
- An anti-microbial spray has been applied to all buses and trains.
- Limiting the number of seats available to ensure physical distancing.
- Installed air purification units on our passenger buses and trains (helps to purify indoor cabin air).
Passengers are encouraged to purchase their tickets in advance by visiting www.ontarionorthland.ca or by calling 1-800-461-8558.